IML attends the 41st AEDV Congress
Dermatologists of the Dermatology Unit at IML attended the 41st Congress of the Spanish Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (AEDV), held in Valencia on 5-8 June 2013.
The congress dealt with the latest advances in research and professional improvements in the field of Dermatology, such as:
- Differences between rashes and allergies.
- Botulinum Toxin for treatment of inflammatory skin diseases.
- Hyaluronic acid for dermal matrix restructuring.
- Innovations in skin cancer treatment.
- New substances for fat dissolving.