|In the hands of expert surgeons, hair transplants currently provide excellent cosmetic results. Hair implantation is currently a widely accepted technique both by patients and practitioners alike||Major improvements have taken place in the past few yerars for hair grafting techniques. These are related to reduction of graft size and the method used to harvest hair from the donor site.|
|The natural outline of the first implantation provides better results and transplanting a greater number of units per session are also new advances in micrograft hair replacement.||Would you like to receive personalised information on micrograft hair replacement? Contact IML now and we'll arrange a complimentary informative consultation with one of our expert surgeons.|
To learn more
- The current situation of hair transplants
- Key factors for a natural hair graft result
- What does the first hair graft consultation involve?
- How is the strip graft technique performed?
- FUE micrograft in eyebrow reconstruction
- Hair follicle features
- Corrective hair graft surgery
- Cosmetic problems with hair grafts
- Hair transplant complications