Laser vulvovaginal rejuvenation treatment prerequisites
Before performing any therapeutic procedure with the IML laser technique, a series of examinations and diagnostic tests are conducted to verify the normal clinical state of our patients. These tests are aimed at preventing complications and avoiding treatment inefficacies.
Examinations and diagnostic tests prior to laser vulvovaginal rejuvenation treatment
What are the prerequisites of laser vulvovaginal rejuvenation treatment?
In order to obtain correct diagnosis and prevent possible treatment inefficacies, the Aesthetic Laser Gynaecology Unit at IML conducts the following examinations and tests on all our patients:
- Complete physical history.
- General examination.
- Complete gynaecological examination.
- Cervical-vaginal pap smear.
- Colposcopy and biopsy in the event of clinical suspicion or cytology indicating genital lesion.
- Gynaecological ultrasound.
Contact Instituto Medico Laser now for a free informative consultation.