IML study published in the Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy
The Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy has published "Laser Assisted Lipolysis for Neck and Submental Remodelling in Rohrich type I to III Aging Neck: A Prospective Study in 30 Patients", a multicentre study in which IML has collaborated together with the following medical centres:
- Department Hand & Plastic Surgery. Inselspital Bern, Bern University, Switzerland.
- Department Plastic Surgery. Gustave Roussy Cancer Campus Grand Paris, France.
- Instituto Médico Vilafortuny, Fundación Antoni de Gimbernat. Cambrills, Tarragona, Spain.
- Department Plastic Surgery. Université de Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France.
- INSERM U703. Lille University, Lille, France.
This study shows the safety and precision of the Laser lipolysis (Lipolaser) technique for reducing localised fat deposits on the neck and submentonian area. It simultaneously causes skin contraction that allows for highly satisfactory clinical-aesthetic results.
The Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy deals with medical-surgical laser and other light source applications for aesthetic use. This scientific journal provides a forum of the huge catalogue of therapeutic options for physicians and surgeons working in the field of aesthetic dermatology.