IML Physicians participate in SELMQ 2015
IML participated the in the Spanish Society of Medical-Surgical Laser (SELMQ) 2015 Congress, with a total of seven papers, presented by Doctors Javier Moreno Moraga, Josefina Royo de la Torre (IML Directors) and Irene Cruz.
Presentations by Dr. Javier Moreno:
- "Aesthetic Varicose Veins: Recent acceptance of a 14-year work".
- "Laser Treatment of Hyperhidrosis, a sad ending".
- "Laser Lipolysis: abdomen and indications for multiparous women".
Presentation by Dr. Josefina Royo de la Torre:
- "Morphological changes measured with confocal microscopy to interpret skin quality improvement following radiofrequency, laser and hyaluronic treatments".
Presentations by the IML Dermatology Unit:
- "Pigmented lesion treatment: lentigines and melasma".
- "Advantages and limitations of picosecond Q-Switch laser use on tattoos. A 2-year experience".
Presentation by Dr. Irene Cruz:
- "Corporal Treatments for Cellulite Reduction: Experience and Innovations".