Accent XLBody treatment at three depths
Radiofrequency consists of electromagnetic radiation applied to the tissue that causes rotational movement in the water molecules. These increase their temperature and transmit heat to the surrounding tissue. The aim is not only to heat the tissue, but to maintain this heat for as long as possible.
Radiofrequency can be used for localised fat elimination as well as flaccidity
With the new Unipolar Large module, the new AccentXL acts on three different depths, reaching temperatures at 3 cm2 depth and achieves:
- Tensing of the dermis: working on the superficial layer, with the Bipolar module.
- Improves superficial skin texture: working at mid-depth, with the Unipolar module.
- Eliminates accumulated fat, typical of trochanter lipodystrophies, sides and buttocks: applying treatment at a deeper level with the AccentXL Unipolar Large module.
- 30% more efficient: with the Unipolar Large module the tissue reaches the optimum temperature faster, thus leaving more time for the more efficient heating phase.
- No temperature peaks or burning sensation: given the special design of the Unipolar Large, the energy is penetrated more homogenously, reducing any feeling of pain.
Therefore, AccentXL can be used for localised fat elimination as well as flaccidity or orange peel skin and allows for simultaneous treatments of different parts of the body.
Instituto Medico Laser recommends 8 to 12 sessions at fortnightly intervals.
For personalised information of flaccidity treatment, contact IML now and we will give you a free informative consultation with one of our medical experts.